Header Ads

Seo Services

Sad Story: Student Massacre in pakistan by the Taliban...

Up until this event i had no idea what the Taliban is, i would have thought it was the name of some island in a remote area... But the name resounds in my head and heart every moment for the past few hours.. to describe the emotion that births in me, anger will be an understatement.

I can't bring myself to understand why those whose name means student (The Taliban, Pashto: طالبان ṭālibān "students"  Source) will do such horrific thing...

I have listened to the news on radio, read it in the papers and even on the internet... nothing, absolutely nothing can justify this action... no religious, personal, or national endeavor should ever be enough to kill a hundred and forty five children (145) and place more than 180 in the hospital, according to yahoo news most of these children are under the age of 15. 9



I sincerely offer my condolence to the affected families and indeed to the whole nation.

May this be the end of such in Pakistan and other nations.

The actions of the police force in Pakistan to pursue the culprits brings to mind a need to compare the actions of The Nigerian police force in a less brutal but similar occurrence in the country... The kidnap of more than 200 young girls mostly under the age of 15...

Till the moment of this writing nothing is heard of the kidnapped children, every thing is almost back to normal like nothing ever happened, though its been rumored that the kidnap is a cover up for something else, but to think of the Nigerian Police Force in a similar scenario brings chills to my spine...

I do hope things get better soon in the country.

And once again  my condolence to the affected families.

Read News here: Yahoo News

No comments